- Start Date: Saturday 8th Aug, 2020.
- End Date: Saturday 22nd Aug, 2020.
- Time: 9.00 am - 12.00 pm.
- 3 Weeks.
- 4 hours per week.
ENROLL NOW FOR TERM 3 2020
Tutor: Roberto Di Denia
I became passionate about simple and popular Italian Cooking when a little boy in Taranto, Southern Italy. I saw my Mother transforming flour and egg or potato into fresh pasta or gnocchi. I will help the participants in this course to transform simple and ordinary ingredients into delicious dishes. Thank you Roberto.
A Practical class for any beginner, experienced cook and Italian food lover. Recipes provided. All ingredient costs are extra and not included in the course fee.
Participants will also learn how:
- to make the more popular Italian dishes;
- to improve basic cooking skills.