- Location: Fraser High A2
- Start Date: Thursday 24th Oct, 2019.
- End Date: Thursday 12th Dec, 2019.
- Time: 6.30 - 8.30.
- 8 Weeks.
- 2 hours per week.
ENROL NOW FOR TERM 4
Tutor: Charles Bosch
Owning a car is expensive enough, wouldn’t it be nice if you could do some of the car maintenance and repairs yourself saving you dollars. Our “Know Your Car” course is designed to get you going with the skills and knowledge that will enable you to carry out minor maintenance and repairs to your car:
- Understanding what is under the bonnet
- What you need in your toolbox
- Car Maintenance
- Car Safety
- Wipers and windscreens
- Engine oil and water
- Battery maintenance
- Air Filters
- Brake safety and maintenance
- Keeping your car functioning and performing
- Talk the talk – learn the mechanics “language”
Other costs? Any items you require for your own car as part of the course example oil, oil filter, wiper blades, light bulbs etc. you will need to purchase at your own cost. Do not purchase any items before the course commences.
This course is supported by the TEC (Tertiary Education Commission) to assist with literacy and numeracy needs of students. You must attend 80% of the class. At the same time we hope you will learn other useful and interesting skills and have a lot of fun learning with us.