- Start Date: Thursday 13th May, 2021.
- End Date: Thursday 1st Jul, 2021.
- Time: 7-9pm.
- 8 Weeks.
- 2 hours per week.
ENROLL NOW FOR TERM 2 2021
Tutor: David Rowe
This level two advanced eight week course flows on from the Wednesday level one class. Students should have either completed the level one course or already be able to use their DSLR camera in “M” manual.
Level two is based around:
- Continuing to master manual camera settings to be in full control of making an image.
- Lighting and posing people for portraits, including families and weddings.
- Understanding the three components that control depth of field.
- Understanding and controlling light. - Ambient, flash, constant, studio and mixed.
- Landscape photography methods.
The course includes the very popular studio night, and evening field trip for shooting in low light, some image processing and an optional extra Hamilton Zoo field trip.
The tutor, David Rowe, is easy to get along with and is very passionate about sharing his knowledge.
A tripod is recommended for the evening field trips, but not absolutely necessary.
This course is supported by the TEC (Tertiary Education Commission) to assist with literacy and numeracy needs of students. You must attend 80% of the class. At the same time we hope you will learn other useful and interesting skills and have a lot of fun learning with us.