- Location: B 3 Fraser High
- Start Date: Monday 10th May, 2021.
- End Date: Monday 21st Jun, 2021.
- Time: 6.30 - 8.45.
- 7 Weeks.
- 2 hours per week.
ENROLL NOW FOR TERM 2 2021
Tutor: Pensy Low-Schumperelli
Learn how to feel more confident about yourself, how to dress according to your body shape, discover your style, master your makeup application and use accessories to create the real YOU.
Everyone deserves to look and feel beautiful, no matter their size, age or budget.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS DO COUNT! People ‘size us up’ in seconds, not minutes.
The right style says who you are without having to speak. Think of it as your signature, your stamp of Self-Expression.
Style is important, not only because it sends a message to others but because it also sends a message to yourself.
WHEN YOU LOOK GOOD, YOU FEEL GOOD, EMPOWERED and most of all CONFIDENT!
Are you ready to…
- Gain confidence?
- Feel better about your body and yourself?
- Open your closet and ALWAYS have something ‘just right’ to wear?
- Stop wasting your money on clothes that aren’t right for you?
What you’ll learn in 7 weeks
- Learn how to identify your style personality and body type - so you will never wonder again what to choose when it comes to clothes
- Understand how to apply the golden ratio and silhouette formulas to always look amazing
- Become confident on how to mix and match your outfits like a pro
- Learn how to apply your makeup according to age and coloring
- Understand how to use colors, textures and prints
- Discover the power of accessories and how to use them
- Gain confidence
- ….And I will answer all your questions
Pensy Low-Schuemperli - Confidence & Style inside and out
Confident, enthusiastic and inspiring, Pensy is an Image consultant, stylist, coach and speaker who was born in Argentina, raised in Switzerland and now living in New Zealand with her Kiwi husband and teenage sons.
Pensy is multicultural, she speaks four languages and has travelled to many countries around the world. Her passion is to help people discover their value, identity and find their purpose. Pensy’s faith and belief is the core of who she is.
Through her company, Confidence and Style inside and out, she delivers one-on-one consultations on color, style, personal shopping and wardrobe planning. For groups, she runs workshops and online courses including masterclasses for people that want to go on a journey of developing their confidence through their personal style.
See more at www.confidence-style.nz
This course is supported by the TEC (Tertiary Education Commission) to assist with literacy and numeracy needs of students. You must attend 80% of the class. At the same time we hope you will learn other useful and interesting skills and have a lot of fun learning with us.