- Location: H10
- Start Date: Wednesday 6th May, 2020.
- End Date: Wednesday 24th Jun, 2020.
- Time: 6.00 - 8.00pm.
- 8 Weeks.
- 2 hours per week.
ENROL NOW FOR TERM 2 2020
Tutor: Michelle Bosch.
Accounting for Non-Accounts – The basic blocks of the sweet accounting slab.
Learning and understanding the fundamental accounting blocks to the sweet slab of accounting is not only essential in understanding the basics of a business, your personal finance or if you are someone thinking of venturing into an accounting related career then this course is for you.
You will learn the practical building blocks of accounting:
Source Documents – making sense, sorting through and organising the mass of paperwork..
- Chart of Accounts – structuring and organising.
- General Ledger.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Sometimes You May Feel Like A Debit or Sometimes You May Feel Like a Credit.
- Journal Transactions.
- Petty Cash.
- Bank Statements.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- The final ingredient the delicious Income Statement that will determine the result of the accounting activities.
This course is supported by the TEC (Tertiary Education Commission) to assist with literacy and numeracy needs of students. You must attend 80% of the class. At the same time we hope you will learn other useful and interesting skills and have a lot of fun learning with us.