Fraser High School will have an online application form for 2021 enrolments.
If you have any queries, please contact Fraser High School office or ring 078479044 ext 0
This enrolment application cannot be accepted without the following:
1. A copy of the students Full Birth Certificate
2. A copy of the students Immunisation status
3. For students born overseas, a current passport with the appropriate visa or Certificate of Citizenship.
4. Proof that you (parent, guardian, or caregiver), live within our School Zone. (A recent document showing your name and address, e.g. power account)
5. If the student is not living with their parents or legal caregivers, proof of guardianship is required (e.g. Letter from parent/guardian permitting the student to live with the person named on the enrolment form).
6. Court Documents - If you have any court orders, e.g. custody, guardianship, or protection orders, please bring these documents to the enrolment interview.
7. If your child has been stood down, suspended, or excluded from a previous school then please let the office staff know so that an appointment with the Principal can be arranged.
When you have completed this application (with all the documents) please deliver to the school or email our Enrolment Office. Our staff will contact you to make an interview appointment. A parent/guardian and the student must attend the interview.
General Enrolment Information:
All enrolment documentation must be completed prior to an Enrolment Interview.
Senior Course Overview